Latest posts by Mark Perry (see all)
- Listing of major commercial & academic FO players on ForwardOsmosisTech - April 12, 2020
- 0.26MGD FO-SWRO Hybrid for seawater desalination achieves 25% energy reduction compared to MF/SWRO - December 14, 2019
- NF-type FO membranes can potentially improve the commercial relevance of FO-based water treatment - July 14, 2019
ForwardOsmosisTech has made an extensive guide on how to determine FO membrane performance in a standardized way
And we’re very proud of our most recent work.
The guide covers the following topics:
- Membrane form factors and suggested sample sizes for performance evaluation
- Membrane conditioning and storage
- Overview of system components needed for determining FO membrane performance
- Overview of system components needed for determining intrinsic FO membrane properties
- Standard conditions, equations, and protocols for determining FO membrane performance
- Standard conditions, equations, and protocols for determining intrinsic FO membrane properties
Please feel free to drop us a line on email@example.com with any feedback and/or comments relating to our guide.