ForwardOsmosisTech welcomes guest writers
ForwardOsmosisTech is the World’s leading independent online forward osmosis portal. However, in order to take our work to the next level, we have come to realize that we need input & contributions from the front-runners in the forward osmosis field.
With this in mind, ForwardOsmosisTech now welcomes experts in the field to share their forward osmosis knowledge and experience. Besides contributing to the general commercial adaptation of forward osmosis water treatment technologies, guest writers will enjoy the opportunity of readily sharing ideas, thoughts, and experiences with their peers on the World’s leading independent online forward osmosis portal.
If the above catches your interest we would love to hear from you. Simply drop us a message at email@example.com.
Guest articles will be evaluated on a case-to-case basis, however, certain minimum requirements apply:
- Articles must be 400 words or above
- Articles must have general scientific and commercial relevance (i.e. purely commercial promotions for products and/or services will not be accepted)
- Articles must be written in English with adequate proofreading
We look forward to hearing from you.
ForwardOsmosisTech’s code of conduct:
- ForwardOsmosisTech is an independent site in the sense that all industries and players in the FO field are welcome to submit contributions, provided that the content fulfills the following criteria:
- Does not contain direct marketing and sales related material such as datasheets, price lists, technical specifications, links to promotional content, etc.
- Must be related to industrial applications of forward osmosis technologies with commercial relevance.
- ForwardOsmosisTech is a transparent site in the sense that any commercial leads generated through the exchange of information and ideas in articles or comment fields are free for everyone to use.