Latest posts by ForwardOsmosisTech (see all)
- Business case: decentralized concentration of milk using forward osmosis? - February 5, 2019
- Strong demand for forward osmosis solutions in India sees new strategic partnership - October 16, 2018
- Forward osmosis should be considered a fouling resilient technology instead of a low-fouling technology - October 7, 2018
Modern Water’s latest interim financial statement show an operating loss of 762.000 £ for the company’s Membrane Division
In ForwardOsmosisTech’s latest coverage of Modern Water’s 2014 financial report, the take-home message for the company’s Membrane Division was the following:
- Modern Water remains dedicated to the commercialization of forward osmosis systems through their Membrane Division.
- Modern Water has taken the strategic decision to re-position their Membrane Division more towards treatment of industrial waste-water.
Based on Modern Water’s latest interim financial statement (6 month period ending June 2015), however, the re-positioning is still under way as the Membrane Division showed no revenue for the period and booked a loss of 762.000 £.
We at ForwardOsmosisTech await the year-end financial report from Modern Water with great anticipation and look forward to seeing the company’s restructuring and re-positioning efforts result in a positive development for their Membrane Division, which for many years has pioneered the commercialization of forward osmosis technologies.