- SideStroem joins world class accelerator program - November 12, 2022
- SideStroem Water Technologies and the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) collaborate to develop nanofiltration-type forward osmosis (NF-FO) membranes - September 14, 2022
- SideStroem Water Technologies uses novel FO membrane technologiesto reinvent resource recovery and enable productivity gains - July 13, 2022
New forward osmosis collaboration in India aims at providing solutions to complex industrial waste-water challenges
Forward Water Technologies, with their proprietary forward osmosis draw solution & thermal draw solution regeneration technologies, and Goldfinch Engineering Systems, with their ability to provide turnkey forward osmosis plants and pilot plants with the full range of operational service & support, have inked a deal to jointly commercialize Forward Water Technologies’ draw solute and recovery system in India.
According to the news release by Forward Water Technologies, the parties are jointly applying for research & development grants to support long-term technology demonstration and validation with specific focus on industrial wastewater treatment. The research & development grants include:
- India-Canada Collaborative R&D call to Global Innovation and Technology Alliance (GITA)
- India and National Research Council of Canada’s Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP)