- Update: Forward Water Technologies’ industrial scale pilot plant is demonstrating low energy ZLD - February 2, 2020
- ForwardOsmosisTech’s market survey: market development expectations towards ultimo 2021 - January 26, 2020
- Improved Resource Recovery from Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD) Processes Using Novel Forward Osmosis (FO) Membranes - September 14, 2019
Modern Water’s latest interim financial statement show an operating loss of 762.000 £ for the company’s Membrane Division
In ForwardOsmosisTech’s latest coverage of Modern Water’s 2014 financial report, the take-home message for the company’s Membrane Division was the following:
- Modern Water remains dedicated to the commercialization of forward osmosis systems through their Membrane Division.
- Modern Water has taken the strategic decision to re-position their Membrane Division more towards treatment of industrial waste-water.
Based on Modern Water’s latest interim financial statement (6 month period ending June 2015), however, the re-positioning is still under way as the Membrane Division showed no revenue for the period and booked a loss of 762.000 £.
We at ForwardOsmosisTech await the year-end financial report from Modern Water with great anticipation and look forward to seeing the company’s restructuring and re-positioning efforts result in a positive development for their Membrane Division, which for many years has pioneered the commercialization of forward osmosis technologies.