Latest posts by ForwardOsmosisTech (see all)
- Is forward osmosis a viable option for treating biomethanated spent wash from distilleries? - April 22, 2019
- Industrial sanitary spiral wound FO elements available from Koch Membrane Systems - April 14, 2019
- Input needed: feasibility study on using Capacitive Deionization (CDI) coupled with Pressure Retarded Osmosis (PRO) as an alternative to Reverse Osmosis - February 22, 2019
ForwardOsmosisTech corrects its Modern Water & Oasys article published on May 1st 2015 after receiving new information.
Dear readers. On May 1st 2015 we published the article “FO commercialization: Oasys Water speeds ahead while Modern Water repositions” based – in parts – on Modern Water’s 2014 financial report. During the first week of May we received new information from an attendee at Modern Water’s Annual General Meeting, which necessitated a reevaluation of our original take home messages. For your information, the original article has now been updated with our new take on Modern Water’s forward osmosis commercialization plans. In summary:
- Modern Water remains dedicated to the commercialization of forward osmosis systems through their Membrane Division.
- Modern Water has taken the strategic decision to reposition their Membrane Division more towards treatment of industrial waste-water.
We greatly appreciate feedback from our readers and hope to hear more from you all in times to come.