Latest posts by ForwardOsmosisTech (see all)
- Growing interest: forward osmosis in Zero Liquid Discharge systems - April 7, 2016
- Integrating forward osmosis in thermal desalination processes - March 28, 2016
- Inquiry: forward osmosis elements needed for an FO/RO wastewater pilot plant - March 21, 2016
ForwardOsmosisTech corrects its Modern Water & Oasys article published on May 1st 2015 after receiving new information.
Dear readers. On May 1st 2015 we published the article “FO commercialization: Oasys Water speeds ahead while Modern Water repositions” based – in parts – on Modern Water’s 2014 financial report. During the first week of May we received new information from an attendee at Modern Water’s Annual General Meeting, which necessitated a reevaluation of our original take home messages. For your information, the original article has now been updated with our new take on Modern Water’s forward osmosis commercialization plans. In summary:
- Modern Water remains dedicated to the commercialization of forward osmosis systems through their Membrane Division.
- Modern Water has taken the strategic decision to reposition their Membrane Division more towards treatment of industrial waste-water.
We greatly appreciate feedback from our readers and hope to hear more from you all in times to come.